Search in the Samsung World

Thursday 8 March 2012

Samsung compares the Galaxy Note 10.1 to the new iPad but forgot about the specs


As I’m sure you’re aware, the new iPad was announced today with a brand new Retina display and quad-core processor. We’ve already shown you a comparison of the new iPad and the Transformer Pad Infinity, but now Samsung has jumped in and produced a graphical comparison pitting the new iPad against the recently announced Galaxy Note 10.1.
As you can see in the graphic below, Apple loses in every category. However Samsung failed to get into any major specs, which would give the nod to Apple. Instead, Samsung concentrated on the S Pen functionality and multitasking, along with some other items like the IR port, microSD storage, and the ability to connect a USB Mouse.
There’s no question that Samsung is banking on S Pen devices moving forward. The Galaxy Note has shown some success, and now they are looking to make some noise with the Galaxy Note 10.1. I guess the real question is if the S Pen will continue to be a niche market for Samsung or if it will catch on and go mainstream? I’m far from an Apple fanboy, and I can tell you that I won’t be buying the new iPad, but I’m not sure the Galaxy Note 10.1 will sway people from buying it. I’d Love to hear everyone’s comments on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment